- February 15, 2017
- Posted by: AXM
- Category: Company news
Summit EMEA is the biggest peer to peer conference dedicated to the end user education and networking of the IT solution providers in the field of Microsoft Dynamics. It will be held from 4-6 April in Amsterdam. The conference invites professionals that belong to Microsoft Dynamics AX User Group – AXUG, Dynamics NAV User Group (NAVUG), Dynamics CRM User Group (CRMUG) and Dynamics Power BI User Group (PBIUG).
The three days conference will cover the most important trends related to the features of Microsoft Dynamics AX, with special focus on application lifecycle management, BI&Reporting, Functional AX, Security and Dynamics 365. With 75 speakers and 84 sessions which include member showcases, presentations, and how to’s, AXUG Summit EMEA is promising place of knowledge, expertise and networking. The agenda can be found on this link.
Here are the topics that we recommend to attend:
- Optimize your services with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- AXUG General Session: Dynamics 365 for Operations, Product Strategy & Roadmap
- Implementation of Specific MDM Tools and Processes in Dynamics AX
- Microsoft AppSource: Software as a Service (SaaS) business apps marketplace strategy
- Learn about the new licensing models for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Advanced Warehousing Scenarios for AX R3 and AX7
- LCS – Then, Now, and the Future
- The Digital Supply Chain Platform: Why It’s at the Heart of the Digital Economy
- Visualizations – Reporting and Dashboards
- Real Life Experience of Using TFS in Large Scale, Complex Development Project
Recently, Dynamic Communities, the organization behind the conference, announced the keynote Microsoft speakers. As all of us can guess, AXUG’s general session is going to be about Dynamics 365 for Operations, where we can hear and learn about the latest updates od Dynamics 365 for operations, roadmaps and futures of the new intelligent business application.
We won’t miss this chance to learn and network with the like-minded experts, and also with the proactive end-users who will attend the AXUG Summit this April. If you want to meet us there, schedule a meeting so we can connect and discuss about similar interests and problems in our area of work.