Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources
The way we work, how and where work is done, the employee expectations are changed in the last decade. If you want to get the right solutions in place and improve the visibility of your workforce, now is the right time. With better HR tracking programs, you can empower your employees and at the same time lower the costs together with the mitigating risk.
Dynamics 365 Human Resources can help you improve the productivity and efficiency with automated workflows, processes, and easy to handle task management. It guides the HR professionals to take the next best action by easily customizable new apps using the Microsoft Power Platform regardless of the level of technical expertise.
Make decisions more confidently and improve the workforce planning with the use of rich dashboards from Microsoft Power BI. Altogether it will help you centralize, analyze and visualize all the HR data from any device at any time.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources?
Transform employee experiences
- Better serve employees with Microsoft Teams
- Centralize employee profiles
- Empower employees with self-service tools
- Enable managers with the right tools
- Accelerate employee development
Optimize HR programs
- Simplify leave and absence programs
- Create flexible compensation plans
- Redefine employee benefits packages
- Connect to your existing payroll system
- Improve recruitment with LinkedIn Talent Solutions
Increase organizational agility
- Easily integrate with partner HR solutions
- Simplify HR administration
- Automate processes and workflows
- Built-in security, privacy, and compliance
- Do even more with Power Platform
Discover workforce insights
- Visualize your HR data with Microsoft Power BI
- Take advantage of embedded analytics
- Centralize data through Microsoft Dataverse
- Capture employee insights with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice